Are you a current or previous employee of Delta Airline and want to check your employment information then you would need to know about the Deltanet Login process? The Deltanet extranet login is a web portal created by Delta airlines for its current employees, retirees, and other authorized users of Delta Airlines.
It provides users with relevant information regarding the current status of their job and other relevant information. The web portal is maintained by Delta airlines and you would require a valid Delta passport ID along with the password. Let’s take a closer look at the Deltanet extranet landing page, shall we?
What is Deltanet?
Deltanet is an internal company website/ portal, designed to give its employees and others with easy access to relevant information regarding their jobs. It also provides employees with various tools and resources that enable them to maximize their productivity. It is an intranet, one that has been redesigned in the course of two years.
Today, it stands out as one of the best examples of an intranet, enabling employees and employers alike to communicate and share information in real-time. The deltanet login should enable the user to access all the features of the portal.
Who can access Deltanet Login Portal?
The Deltanet login portal is an online portal maintained by Delta airlines, Delta net for its employees and retirees. The Deltanet for retirees is the same as the one accessed by current employees and other clients, customers of Delta airlines.
Currently, about four different groups of people can use the Deltanet login portal to access the website and all its features:
- Current employees of Delta airlines can use the portal
- Retirees, with a valid ID, can use the portal as well
- The contractors of Delta airlines can also use the portal
- Vendors authorized by Delta airlines can also use this portal
Things Required for Deltanet Extranet Login Procedure:
When it comes to the Deltanet Extranet login, you may need a few additional things, starting with a valid ID and password. So, if you are planning to log in to the portal, then you need to check and verify if you have the following items before you do so:
- We must have a valid internet connection
- We must have a desktop or laptop to access the website. You can access the portal via your phone but your functionality could be affected.
- You need to enter the Deltanet portal; if you do not want to have a valid Deltanet ID, then you need to register for one. You should be able to do so, at the portal.
- We must have downloaded the latest internet browser and installed the same. You can then use it to access deltanet.com
- You must also have a valid PIN so as to secure your account. If you do not have a valid Delta PIN, then you need to contact the company HR and ask them to provide you with one. You can also use the web portal to register and obtain a new PIN as well.
Once you have checked out all of the above, you can go ahead and log in.
Steps to Log in at dlnet.delta.com:
The Deltanet portal is an online portal, which provides both employees and retirees with access to important data and information. So, when you land dlnet.delta.com, just make sure that you have your Delta ID handy.
- Enter the web address, delta.com
- Once you enter the address, the new landing page, which is blue in color should load up.
- You should be able to see the login option, which you need to click on and enter the correct information to access the main website and its features.
- Please note that if you happen to be a current employee of Delta airlines, you need to use the employee login option. And if you are a new user, then you need to complete the registration process, before you can use the deltanet extranet login to access the website.
How to register at Deltanet Extranet Portal?
When you are logging into the Deltanet Extranet portal, there are a few things that you need to do first. We must first visit dlnet.delta.com and register online for Delta services.
- You would be redirected to the Deltanet login page where you would be immediately prompted to register yourself. You need to click on ‘trouble signing in’, which should immediately take you to the new accounts’ registration page.
- And You would need to click on the ‘new to Delta’ link which should immediately take you to the PPR page. Here, you would be required to enter your valid Delta Login Pin or PPR, enter all relevant information accurately and then press enter.
- Now, you can create a user ID and password. That’s it, now you are officially registered with the Deltanet Extranet portal and you should be able to access all its key features.
Dlnet.Delta.Com – Deltanet Employee Portal
If you are looking for dlnet.delta.com login portal then let me tell you that dlnet is the same employee login portal as deltanet employee portal. You just need to go that same URL. On that page, you need to enter your login credentials like deltanet login ID and password. That’s it, if you enter right details then you will be able to login at Dlnet employee portal.
Reset Deltanet Login Username:
When it comes to the Deltanet Extranet login, you may need to wait for a half-hour, after registration to enter your credentials. Apart from this, you may also want to double-check the web address, dlnet.deltanet.com since most first-time users often make a mistake when typing it out.
That being said, there are various reasons as to why you may not be able to login to the portal, some of the common issues are:
- Wrong credentials
- A mismatch between upper and lower case
- Intermittent internet connection
- A personal firewall or popup blocker can prevent you from logging in.
And if the issue is your Delta Passport ID, which happens to be a 9-digit PPR number that you use to access the portal and its features. In case, you have forgotten the same, you can always contact the admin of the website and get them to help you out.
They would be more than happy to help you reset the same and chances are that you would have to register as a new user.
Reset Deltanet Login Password:
The dlnetdeltanet login process enables you to create your own password. But there are several reasons as to why your login could not work. One of the most common causes happens to be wrong credentials, such as in the wrong password.
If you are not sure about whether your password is the right one or you have forgotten the same completely, then follow the steps to reset your Deltanet Login password.
- When you enter the login page, click on ‘forgot password’
- You will be prompted to answer the security questions that you had set up during the registration process
- In case you have not set up any security questions, you would be asked to confirm your birthdate
- On entering the same, you would be taken to the password account self-service site. You need to choose ‘change password’ from the list provided and click on it
- You would now be prompted to enter a new password and then, required to reenter the same. Now hit enter.
- A green mark should appear which means that you have successfully managed to reset your password. Now, you can go ahead and use the new password with your ID to access the website.
Benefits of Deltanet Portal:
The Deltanet portal provides its users with various benefits. Some of those happen to be:
- Delta travel privilege: Here, you would be required to have worked for Delta for a minimum period of 30 days. Once you have worked for a month, you become eligible to use the Delta travel privilege. Essentially, with the Delta travel Privilege, you should be able to travel using Delta airlines.
- Easy landing page: Delta also provides its employees and retirees with an easy to navigate landing page. They have ensured that the page is compliant with all security measures and is encrypted as well. This should ensure that your information and data stays protected.
- Health benefits: it provides its users with three dental coverage plans and you can opt for the one that seems to be perfect. It also provides vision coverage as well. It also provides you with medical coverage, covering various health conditions and more.
- Life insurance: Delta also provides its employees with life insurance of $50000
Features of Deltanet Extranet Login Portal:
Some of the current features of Deltanet Extranet happen to be:
- You can access your paystub via Deltanet login
- You can update your personal information’
- We can monitor, alter, change your work schedule accordingly through the user dashboard
- Apply changes to your direct deposit and more.
These are some of the reasons why the Deltanet extranet stands out. Apart from being an employee portal, it manages to streamline work and productivity as well. As a user, you should be able to access various privileges including travel and health, insurance coverage and more.