Do you want to install the Delta Airlines App on your Android or iOS device? Are you in to take full advantage of the App and all its features? If yes, then you have landed at the right place.
Just follow the steps mentioned below to the App going and explore all its features.
Delta App for Android & iOS – Download and Install Delta App:
Delta Fly App is one of those tools that makes travel easier for their customers through numerous features such as checking flight status, changing or exchanging seats, tracking bags and getting an e-boarding pass among others. To simplify the process for their customers the app is available in the android and iOS versions.
The two important milestones of the journey one, at the airport and another, is during the trip of the traveler is a complex thing with too many passengers traveling together, requires time management.
Hence, features such as flight check-ins, getting alerts for boarding pass and changing and upgrading seat is what all customers need. In addition to that, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) enabled technology for tracking bags and getting real-time alerts is an advanced feature that compels the customer to install the app. This will result to reduce the number of mishandled bags to 25% by 2022.
Further, the Fly Delta app for travelers includes viewing flight status and flight tracking, view weather at the destination, check the upgraded list, getting information at the gate, saving parking reminders, and updating travel preferences among others.
Some of the differentiators of the app benefit the traveler to manage their journey. Let us discuss each one by one in detail. After post purchasing a cabin the customer can upgrade to another, and this can be done with one touch from seat maps provided in the application.
After getting down at the airport one can catch a lift ride and earn miles that automatically appear in the profile. Additionally, having a paperless experience and no standing at the long queues are some of the key benefits of installing the app.
How to install the Delta App for Smartphones?
The application is easy to install but e following steps:
- Once the application is installed the app asks for username and password.
- The other alternative option is to access the app by choosing the option of continuing as a guest.
- When the customer selects the option to continue as a guest it allows an individual to book flight tickets, for one way and round trip for single and multiple cities, if the ticket is not booked in advance.
- The application also asks for the creation of sky mile membership if the traveler is a member.
How to check-in the Delta App:
- The dialogue box asks for a confirmation number or the Skymiles number.
- After entering the details of the passenger, the app asks for check-in before 24 hours or 1 month.
- The seats can be selected through the maps shown in the images.
- The updated seats can be viewed through the screen by one touch.
Lastly, the new automated process is cutting down the traveler’s time and also reducing the efforts required at the airport. The upcoming facial scanning technology will further replace the concept of boarding passes, while some of the competitors are experimenting with biometric scans for travelers.